6/24/2009

It's Been One Year...

...since I wrote this post about the one year anniversary of my darling Megan coming to live with me. For those of you who don't know, we met right here in the blogosphere way back in the summer of aught six. Megan is far too busy these days taking care of me to spend much time blogging, apart from her cooking blog, so you can blame me for her absence. Looking back at that last post, not too much has changed. We are still very much in love. I still find creative ways to annoy her, as many of my posts have detailed. I have been able to cut out my O'Reilly habit, thank god, and can say I don't miss him in the least.

Anyway, tonight we will toast two years with a champagne picnic on the beach. I love you, Megplant, and thank you again for taking a chance and coming to live with me in a "middle state" like Michigan.

25 comments:

Cooper Green said...

Congratulations, you two crazy kids.

Cormac Brown said...

A big congrats on your anniversary! And Megan? Job was a (wimp) compared to you ; )

Bill Stankus said...

So, are you still living in that truck?

Gwen said...

Awwwwww! I love this story. Congrats, you two. have the most wonderful beachy date tonight. Make out and stuff, okay?

Cora said...

Awwwwww. I love hearing about bloggy romance.... can't quite figure out why that is though.... oh, right! 'Cuz I'm in one too!!!!

:-)

It's a GREAT way to meet someone AMAZING, isn't it?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

the iNDefatigable mjenks said...

What's that smut written across your shirt?

Glad to see you cut the O'Reilly habit.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Congrats!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE HAS A COOKING BLOG. I just perused it and HOLY COW...you guys eat awesome food. Can I move in with you guys? I'll unpack my own truck!!

Happy Wed!

- Jennifer

The Vegetable Assassin said...

So..was that your first date outfit? :) Congrats!!!!

Pyzahn said...

Ah, gee, you made me get all misty eyed. Have a happy, some guy crazy anniversary celebration. I toast to your happiness.

Whiskeymarie said...

So sweet- congrats on making it work, and making it work well.

Have a great picnic.

SkylersDad said...

Congrats to you two lovebirds, I am so happy you still find each other so...tolerable.

Flannery Alden said...

Congratulations! Will you be getting a new plaid couch to celebrate?

kirby said...

That's sweet. Congratulations.

Scope said...

You make me feel less crazy. Which is startingly difficult.

bubbles said...

Congratulations, my friends! Love rocks.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Happy anniversary you kids. I keep waiting for the day when one of you turns out to be a serial killer and offs the other one, but so far my wait has been in vain. Oh well.

Son of a Thomas said...

Congrats. You house is adorable

Mnmom said...

Congratulations! But you really out to cut some windows into that place. It looks sweaty.

BeckEye said...

Congrats!

Fancy Schmancy said...

That's awesome, congratulations!

Suze said...

So sweet. Congratulations you two!

Laura Roslin said...

Congratulations to both of you.

dguzman said...

Oh, you crazy kids and your love stuff.

teri said...

Happy Anniversary, you two.

I'm surprised she still laughs at your jokes.

Distributorcap said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww